* Dammit I want pizza. Okay, mostly I want food that will magically appear and feed me for the next couple days, but. Delivery pizza is spendy and without a bread machine (or ingredients) I can't make homemade and if I want to cook that bad I have ingredients for the tuna pomodoro and the Greek baked ziti that I really did mean to cook on Sunday.
* Where's the maintenance person? I realize I told the property manager maintenance should do their thing before I leave for work just before two, and I realize the property manager said they'd have maintenance by today before four-thirty, but I am impatient. (The shower mostly doesn't get hot and does fluctuate in temperature. It's not a hot water problem, because the kitchen and bathroom sinks and the bathtub all produce hot water on command.)
* I am procrastinating classwork by doing the income/expenses summary in GnuCash for the past...um, I haven't done it since April. It's supposed to be a monthly task.
* HOUSE RULE: Buy only books that one (1) needs for class or (2) is absolutely certain to read That Very Day.
* HOUSE RULE: For every book bought that is not for class, read at least one from the public library, at least two from the personal library, and the book bought.
* The hard thing I did?
Positive response. I need to an introduction to the me as an artist now. Ack.
* Dear Zen Pagan on Patheos: stop digging.
* #Peeple fucking scares me—the app, not the hashtag. (My Twitter feed asploded. Mostly AnaMardoll
having an entirely justified shitfit and retweeting other people doing same.) And I'm (probably) not one of the people who'd be in physical or emotional danger by someone making me a profile on the damn thing.
* Hallo! Ich bin Alex. Ich komme aus Delaware. Ich spreche auf Englisch, ich höre "Slowly, clearly, enunciate
, say it again." Ich spreche auf Deutsch, ich höre "Ich verstehe nicht. Langsamer, bitte. Noch einmal, bitte." Es tut mir Leid.