let me hear your voice tonight (
alexseanchai) wrote2013-01-19 09:36 pm
(no subject)
The place to make this remark is absolutely not on the Festivids post, but Less Plot More Stripping, Magic Mike, lots and lots of barely-clothed manflesh (still haven't got around to seeing the movie), excellent song/images match, and, uh...
Apparently I'm lesbian this week? IDKWTF.
Apparently I'm lesbian this week? IDKWTF.

no subject
being straight, i've worked out that i'm attracted to personality and intelligence, and that physical attraction actually goes on from there, so...
yeah, weird, well met
no subject
Normally I need some emotion and plot to go with lust. I do enjoy pictures of hot men, naked and otherwise, but I find none of those men at all sexy. There's no spark, nothing strange and different and interesting.
no subject
Matt Bomer's the lead in White Collar. Dunno the other guy.
*nodnod*
no subject
and I want all of the college days RPF now.no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject